This meatball recipe is SO EASY! You can make it with ground turkey, chicken, or beef.
I used the perfect dairy free pesto sauce in this recipe! Victoria Vegan has mastered the dairy free pesto. Its made with cashew and coconut creme and its full of flavor!
If you are like my brother and don’t like pesto, you can substitute the pesto in this recipe with your favorite salad dressing like ranch or caesar.
By broiling instead of baking these, they get nice and golden brown without being overcooked!
These meatballs would go great with regular pasta, zucchini spirals, or spaghetti squash!
GLUTEN FREE | DAIRY FREE | PALEO | WHOLE30
- 1/4 cup Your Favorite Pesto (I used Victoria Foods- It is DELISH and dairy free)
- 1/4 cup Almond Flour
- 1 lb Ground Meat (I used Turkey)
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- Set oven to BROIL on HIGH. (500F)
- Combine the pesto, almond flour, and seasonings in a mixing bowl using a spatuala.
- Add in the meat and egg.
- Mix until just combined.
- Use a 1" scooper to make evenly sized meatballs.
- Place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Broil for 15 mins.
- Flip meatballs and continue to broil for a couple mins until golden brown.
- Pair meatballs with your favorite pasta! I combined with spaghetti squash and feta crumbles… YUM!