Sometimes I wake up and crave something savory for breakfast. I usually go towards eggs or toast when this happens but these savory waffles are such a fun way to switch up breakfast!
Savory Cauliflower Waffles
- Waffle Maker
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Riced Cauliflower (I used the one that was already "savory herb" flavored)
- 2 tbsp Bacon Bits (Epic brand has no chemicals or weird ingredients)
- Salt and Pepper
- Heat up your waffle maker.
- If using frozen cauliflower rice, microwave for 1 minute to thaw slightly.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Grease waffle maker with oil spray (I love avocado oil spray).
- Pour the cauliflower mixture into the waffle maker and let it do the magic.
- Top with your favorite breakfast foods like a fried egg, chicken sausage, tomatoes, etc.