The perfect recipe for when it is over 90 degrees in October! If you want all things pumpkin and spice but don’t wanna sweat while baking… this ones for you.
Honey is definitely one of my favorite sweeteners to use in recipes. It adds the perfect sweetness naturally. Glory Bee is one of my favorite brands!
Use code HANNAH19-GB20 for a discount on any of their awesome products!
Pumpkin Spice “Nice-Cream”
- Food Processor
- 2 Frozen Bananas (peel and slice before freezing)
- 1/3 cup Canned Pumpkin
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 2 tbsp Almond Butter
- 1 tbsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Combine everything in your food processor (or high speed blender) and process until all combined and creamy.
- Do a little taste test to make sure it is sweet enough and pumpkin-y enough for you!
- Place in a sealed container and freeze for several hours or overnight.
- Let thaw a few minutes before enjoying!
I used Dak’s Pumpkin Spice blend and it was fabulous!
Highly recommend! All of their spices and seasonings are salt free and have real and clean ingredients!