Stop scrolling through hundreds of pumpkin recipes for the fall. This is the only one you need. These bars are full of pumpkin flavor and so healthy that you don’t have to unbutton your pants while eating them!!! Now that’s my kind of pumpkin pie.
Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Added Sugar Free, Paleo
The crust tastes like a pumpkin sugar cookie by itself. It is the perfect base!
I used honey as my sweetener for these bars. I love baking with honey because a little goes a long way! These bars have a total of 3 tbsp. Thats all they need! My favorite brand of honey is Glory Bee.
Pumpkin Pie Bars
- 3/4 cup Almond Meal/Flour
- 1 1/2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice (can sub cinnamon if you are desperate)
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1 Pinch of Salt
Pumpkin Pie Filling
- 1/2 can Pumpkin (ingredients should be only pumpkin)
- 1 Egg
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1 tbsp Almond Butter
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine all crust ingredients in a bowl.
- Line a cake pan/baking dish with parchment paper.
- Press crust into the lined pan.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- While baking, mix all filling ingredients together in a bowl.
- Spread on top of crust (after it bakes for 8 minutes).
- Bake for another 35 minutes.
- Let cool completely before eating. I refrigerated overnight.
I know that you already have all of these ingredients on hand… so what are you waiting for!!! Head to the kitchen, make this fall treat for your family and friends, and let me know what ya think!!!