Are you a center brownie or edge brownie type of person?! I honestly don’t have a preference. They are all amazing. These peanut butter banana brownies are an awesome healthy spin on a classic! The texture is amazing and the bananas make them so sweet!
They are definitely more dense and do not rise as much as Betty Crocker’s brownie mix but thats okay because you know you are eating real food with only real ingredients that still tastes amazing and satisfies your sweet tooth!
PB Banana Brownies
- 2 Overripe Bananas The browner the better here.
- 1/3 cup Creamy Peanut Butter Only ingredients should be peanuts or peanuts and salt.
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup Coconut Flour
- 1/4 cup Cacao Powder Unsweetened
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 cup Chocolate Chips Enjoy Life brand is soy and dairy free!
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mash bananas in a mixing bowl.
- Stir in the rest of the wet ingredients.
- Stir in the dry ingredients.
- Grease an 8×8 pan with coconut oil or line it with parchment paper.
- Spread batter evenly in the pan and top with extra chocolate chips.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Let cool before diving in!