You can use any nut butter you have on hand for this recipe! Cashew, almond, peanut, you name it!
Nut Butter Donuts
- Donut Pan
- 1/2 cup Nut Butter (I Used Cashew Butter) Make sure there are no added oils.
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Coconut Flour
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Applesauce
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 cup Chocolate Chips (Optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, stirring in chocolate chips last.
- Pour into a greased donut pan.
- Bake for 10-12 mins or until golden brown.
If you do not have a donut pan, you can make muffins instead! Just be sure to use muffin liners so they do nit stick to the pan.