Everything is better when its fun-sized…. especially pumpkin pie. More crust to filling ratio and its acceptable to eat 2-3 whole pies!!! 😉
Gluten Free | Paleo | Added Sugar Free | Dairy Free
In this recipe, I used 3 different flours. Coconut, Almond, and Cassava. Almond is the most expensive so I like to use it sparingly. Feel free to use almond in place of cassava flour if you don’t have any on hand.
This recipe has me so ready for Thanksgiving. Enjoy 🙂
Mini Pumpkin Pies
- Muffin Tin
- 1 cup Canned Pumpkin Puree
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/4 cup Melted Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup Coconut Sugar
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1 Egg
- 1/3 cup Coconut Flour
- 2/3 cup Almond Flour
- 1/3 cup Cassava Flour (can use more almond flour)
- 1/2 tbsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Combine all ingredients for the filling in a medium mixing bowl and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Spray a muffin tin with oil and line each with a small strip of parchment paper (to make removal easy).
- Wisk oil and coconut sugar for crust in a mixing bowl.
- Add in remaining crust ingredients and stir.
- Form 12 equal sized balls of crust. Then press balls into the muffin tin to form the mini pie crusts.
- Bake for 5 mins.
- Remove from oven and spoon filling into each mini pie.
- Return to oven for 30 minutes.
- Let cool, then top with whipped cream or ice cream or whateva ya want!