Everything is better when its fun-sized…. especially pumpkin pie. More crust to filling ratio and its acceptable to eat 2-3 whole pies!!! 😉
Gluten Free | Paleo | Added Sugar Free | Dairy Free
I don’t know if you have noticed or not but almond flour and healthy baking ingredients are NOT cheap. And as a college kid I am always aware of prices at the grocery store. Thats why I am all about using what you have on hand.
In this recipe I used 3 different flours. Coconut, Almond, and Cassava. Almond is the most expensive so I like to use it sparingly. Feel free to use almond in place of cassava flour if you don’t have any though!!
This recipe has me so ready for thanksgiving. Enjoy 🙂
Mini Pumpkin Pies
- Muffin Tin
- 1 cup Canned Pumpkin Puree
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/4 cup Melted Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup Coconut Sugar
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1 Egg
- 1/3 cup Coconut Flour
- 2/3 cup Almond Flour
- 1/3 cup Cassava Flour (can use more almond flour)
- 1/2 tbsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Combine all ingredients for the filling in a medium mixing bowl and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Spray a muffin tin with oil and line each with a small strip of parchment paper (to make removal easy).
- Wisk oil and coconut sugar for crust in a mixing bowl.
- Add in remaining crust ingredients and stir.
- Form 12 equal sized balls of crust. Then press balls into the muffin tin to form the mini pie crusts.
- Bake for 5 mins.
- Remove from oven and spoon filling into each mini pie.
- Return to oven for 30 minutes.
- Let cool, then top with whipped cream or ice cream or whateva ya want!