I LOVE making these muffins for weekend brunch or a weekday grab-n-go breakfast. The flavor is so strong and they are so simple!
PALEO | GLUTEN FREE | GRAIN FREE | DAIRY FREE
Lemon Poppyseed Muffins
Made with Birch Benders Paleo Mix
- 1 cup Birch Benders Paleo Pancake Mix
- 2 tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Almond Milk
- 1 tbsp Honey (or maple syrup)
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice (fresh or not)
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tbsp Poppyseeds
- 1 tbsp Melted Coconut Butter
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1 tbsp Almond Milk
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix dry muffin ingredients in a bowl.
- Add in wet muffin ingredients to the same bowl and mix.
- Scoop mix into a lined muffin tin.
- Bake for 18 mins.
- Let cool while you combine all glaze ingredients in a small bowl.
- Ice each muffin with the lemon glaze.