How to immediately get on the nice list: Make Santa these!!!!
Check out the fluffff of these bad boys! The perfect healthy twist to a classic sugar cookie.
I used date syrup as my liquid sweetener but you can also use honey, maple syrup, or even pancake syrup… whatever you have on hand!
Gluten Free | Paleo | Dairy Free
Fluffy Sugar Cookies
- 1 cup Cassava Flour (can sub whole wheat flour)
- 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup Sugar (coconut or regular white)
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Pinch of Salt
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Melted Ghee (can sub butter or coconut oil)
- 3 tbsp Liquid Sweetener (honey, date syrup, agave, or any other liquid sweetener)
- 1/2 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix dry ingredients and wet ingredients in two seperate bowls.
- Pour wet into dry and mix until well combined.
- Use hands to form 15-16 balls of dough.
- Place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Slightly flatten cookies (very slightly so they stay fluffy).
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Let cool fully then ENJOY!