Egg Nests are probably the easiest thing ever. I mean they only have 2 main ingredients. BUT they look so fancy and make it look like you know what you are doing!!! These egg nests are sure to impress everyone at your next breakfast or brunch.
Oh and they are PERFECT for meal prepping!!! So easy to reheat in the morning and just as tasty leftover.
- 1 Package Spiral Veggies (I used Butternut Squash)
- 4 Eggs
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Seasonings of Choice (I used Everything But the bagel Seasoning)
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Form nests with the veggie noodles on a baking sheet greased with olive oil.
- Bake nests for 10 mins (empty).
- Lower oven to 350F.
- Crack an egg in the center of each nest.
- Bake for 15-20 mins depending on how runny you like your yolk. I do not like it very runny at all so I cooked mine for 20 mins!
- Take out and top with seasoning/salt/pepper of choice!