There aren’t many cookies better than classic PB cookies. These have the best texture and they are SO easy to make. Also they only have 1/4 cup of nut butter since we all know how expensive that stuff can be!
HEADS UP- these cookies are addicting and you may want to go ahead and make a double batch. I only got 10 small cookies out of the recipe below!
For me, it was perfect. Because most of the time I am only cooking and baking for myself!
Classic Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1/4 cup Peanut Butter (Ingredients should be only peanuts or peanuts and salt)
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 cup Coconut Sugar
- 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- 1 tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1 tbsp Oil (I used avocado oil, but you can use olive or coconut as well)
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 dash Salt
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Using a fork, combine all wet ingredients in a bowl.
- Add in the flours and mix well (use the fork because if you use a whisk, everything gets all stuck up in it… trust me).
- Roll dough into balls and place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Press dough with a fork to flatten.
- Bake for 10-11 minutes.
- Let cool then try not to eat the whole pan… this is the hardest step;)