This muffin recipe uses Birch Benders Paleo Pancake and Waffle mix to make the perfect texture!! They are fluffy and moist… I know that word sucks but it’s true. The apple and cinnamon flavors really bring out the fall in these muffins too!
Cinnamon Apple Muffins
- 1 cup Birch Benders Paleo Pancake Mix
- 2 tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil (Can Use Another Oil)
- 2 tbsp Unsweetened Applesauce
- 1/4 cup Almond Milk
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- Bee Free Apple Pie Warrior Mix for Topping (Optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix dry ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Add in wet ingredients.
- Spoon mix into a lined muffin tin.
- Add some Bee Free Warrior Mix crumbles to the tops.
- Bake for 20 mins.
- Let cool then DIVE IN!