This is the only banana bread recipe you will ever need. It has the perfect texture. Moist and fluffy yet full of banana flavor!
You can also make it into muffins easily! Just follow directions except pour into lined muffin tin and bake for less time (start checking them at about 30 minutes).
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- 3 Ripe Bananas (the browner the better)
- 2 Eggs
- 2 cups Almond Flour
- 1 tbsp Vanilla
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Honey or Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 dash Salt
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mash bananas in a large bowl.
- Add everything except almond flour and chocolate chips to the bowl.
- Whisk until combined.
- Stir in the flour and chocolate chips.
- Pour into a loaf pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 50 mins.