- 2 Cups of Zucchini Noodles
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 1 Cup Chopped Carrots
- 1 Cup Chopped Celery
- 3 Cups of Chicken Broth
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 Bay Leaves
1. Add all ingredients except the zoodles to your pressure cooker
2. Select the “soup” function and change the pressure to high
3. When done, release the pressure
4. Remove and shred the chicken
5. Add chicken back into pressure cooker along with zoodles
6. Cook on low pressure for 5-6 mins
- I mean look at that bite!!! You wont even miss the real noodles.
- It also makes a huge batch… HELLOOOOO LEFTOVERS! YES!
- My pressure cooker is VonShef and I LOVE IT! Highly recommend. More affordable than an Instant Pot.