- 1 box of Banza chickpea pasta
- 1 large bunch of organic romaine
- 4 roma tomatoes
- 1 package of bacon (I used applegate turkey bacon and it was delicious)
- 1 bottle of Tessemae’s caesar dressing (so creamy and worth the $5 I promise)
- boil Banza noodles according to instructions on box
- chop the lettuce and tomatoes
- fry the bacon in a skillet or air fryer according to package
- rince oodles in cold water
- crumble bacon
- add everything to a giant bowl and mix
- add dressing when you are ready to eat- if meal prepping, don’t add dressing until the day you’re going to eat it so everything doesn’t get soggy!
- This is one of my favorite things to meal prep and take to work!
- It is seriously so easy to throw together and take on the go! Also it won’t make you feel sluggish and too full post lunch 😉