- 1 Large Egg
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 Cup Almond Flour
- 2 Tbsp Seasoning of Choice
- I used a pre-made seasoning mix
- Could use any seasoning blend you have on hand or make your own!
- Get 2 Bowls
- Scramble an egg in the first bowl
- Add the almond flour and seasoning in the second bowl
- Cut the chicken breasts into nugget size pieces
- Dip the nuggets in the egg bowl then coat in the seasoning bowl
- Place nuggets in a single layer into your air fryer
- Cook at 380 for 12-13 mins
*If you do not have an air fryer, you can use the oven, just bake for longer to ensure they are fully cooked
- I mean y’all look at that texture… Chick Fil A has some competition now…
- They are definitely kid and picky eater approved.
- Also FABULOUS leftover and tossed into a salad.